These binoculars are equipped with high quality optical elements which you normally only find on much more expensive binoculars. These high quality optics guarantees a very clear and bright image with a high edge-of-field-sharpness. (=sharpness to the edge of the image). The prisms are carefully aligned, which results in a relaxed view.Special at these binoculars is the wide field of view. Up to 129 meters at a distance of 1000 meters, which is excellent for an 8x42 binoculars. Together with the quick focus your target is found easy and fast. The binoculars can be focused very near by up to 1.2 meters. This is useful when studying insects for example.
During the fabrication process the binoculars is filled up with nitrogen. This makes it possible to still use it when temperatures drop very low without condensation within the binoculars.
- Magnification: 8 x
- Diameter of the objective: 42 mm
- Prism system: Roof
- Prism glass: BAK-4
- Coatings: Wideband multilayer-coating
- Focus system: Central
- Field of view: 129 meters wide on 1000 meter distance (=387 Foot on 1000 Yards , = 7,4?)
- Exit pupil: 5.3 mm
- Eye relief: 18 mm
- Near focus: 1.2 m
- Body material: Aluminum
- Zeiss Twilight factor: 18.3 *
- Tripod mountable
- Weight: 760 g
- Dimensions: 145 x 120 x 55 mm
- Accessories: bag, strap, objective protection covers, cleaning cloth
- Eye cup: Twist up, suitable for when wearing glasses
- Water/fog proof: Yes
- Warranty: 25 years on material and Construction defects.
- Price: ? 149.00
Great and bright binocular, with a very relaxed view.