Collecting Military Binoculars

Subtitle

12 x 32 E. Krauss stereo Paris

 

No: 76073

 

M.E. Krauss founded his company in 1882, Luetzowstrasse no. 68, Berlin, Germany. By 1901, in Paris,and in 1922 was the  adress 18 Rue de Naples, Paris.  

Krauss was an agent for Zeiss and a maker of binoculars under license from Zeiss, using their designs & patents.  British representatives  were A.E. Stanley & Co., 19 Thavies Inn, Holborn Circus, E.C.; but binoculars were made only for the French market.  Also Galilean binoculars.

Welcome

Recent Forum Posts