Collecting Military Binoculars
Recent Forum Posts
6 x 24 Stereo Krauss Paris
M.E. Krauss founded his company in 1882, Luetzowstrasse no. 68, Berlin, Germany. By 1901, in Paris,and in 1922 was the adress 18 Rue de Naples, Paris.
Krauss was an agent for Zeiss and a maker of binoculars under license from Zeiss, using their designs & patents. British representatives were A.E. Stanley & Co., 19 Thavies Inn, Holborn Circus, E.C.; but binoculars were made only for the French market. Also Galilean binoculars.